8 Steps to a Homemade Hookah
Great question! Hookahs usually cost an arm and a leg, so if you’re a super cheap freak and don’t wanna budge on spending any cash, here’s your answer! It’s nothing to write home about, but it’ll get the job done. So if you’re wondering how to make a hookah, or how to build a hookah, read carefully. Also, check the video out below on how to make a hookah at home.
- Cut two small holes for hoses around the top of a large plastic bottle.
- On the opposite side of the neck, punch one more hole.
- Take an empty soda can and punch several small holes in the bottom.
- In the top of the can make a hole big enough for the pvc pipe that you will insert into the bottle.
- Use a rubber stopper to make sure the pipe will be air tight.
- Place the pipe in the bottle and add water to the bottle.
- Push the rubber stopper down over the bottle.
- Finally insert fish tank hose into the double holes that you cut into the bottle and place the can upside down onto the top of the bottle.
You can easily make a hookah at home. Be creative! Think of anything that can support water and different variations of hoses and bowls. Homemade hookahs represent true creativity if done right. Shoot, it’s your creation! Be proud of it!
Grey Goose Homemade Hookah
Here’s another randition of how to make a hookah out of a bottle. Enjoy!